Report Elder Abuse | Division of Aging Services - adult protective services report form


adult protective services report form

Adult Protective Services (APS) Each California County has an Adult Protective Services (APS) agency to help elder adults (65 years and older) and dependent adults (18-64 who are disabled), when these adults are unable to meet their own needs, or are victims of abuse, neglect or exploitation.

Elder Protective Services can only investigate cases of abuse where the person is age 60 and over and lives in the community. To report abuse of a person with a disability under the age of 60, call the Disabled Persons Protection Commission at (800) 426-9009.

Services. Basic Needs. Adult Protective Services. File an APS Report Online; APS Registry; How do I make an APS Report; Arizona Adult Protective Services - Eligibility and More; Arizona Adult Protective Services Authority; Arizona Adult Protective Services Definitions; APS Reports; How to Request APS Records; Food Assistance; Medical Assistance.

Report Abuse of Elder Persons or Adults with Disabilities Report on the web: Click Report Elder Abuse. Adult Protective Services (APS) About Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of At-Risk Adults; Tools & Resources. The online reporting form is not compatible with Internet Explorer 10.